VA/DoD Clinical Practice Guidelines
The following sites provide additional information on evidence-based clinical practice:
- QUERI - VA/HSR&D Quality Enhancement Research Initiative - which works to improve the quality of health care for veterans by implementing research findings into routine practice
- Evidence Synthesis Program (ESP) - is an evidence-based program that focuses on the gathering and analyses of data that is used to form VA policy as well as clinical practice guidelines
VA ESP Report on Assessment and Treatment of Individuals with a History of Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: A Systematic Review of the Evidence
VA ESP Report on Determining the Responsiveness of Depression Questionnaires and Optimal Treatment Duration for Antidepressant Medications
- National Guideline Clearinghouse* is a public resource for disseminating evidence-based clinical practice guidelines
- MyHealthE Vet is the VA on-line personal health record that allows veterans to access their own health information as well as a wealth of patient education materials
- U.S. Army Medical Command, Quality Management Office* is the world-wide contact point for clinical guidelines used by all branches of the service.
* Links will take you outside the VA/DoD CPG web site. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for content on the linked sites.